Thursday, November 5, 2009

Miss America & Mickey Mouse

October was a great month for us. No, I was not dressed up as Miss America for Halloween...but Alec sure was a cute Mickey Mouse. This was his first Halloween so I made sure to take lots of pictures. Steve's grandpa calls me Miss America now because it's been 2 weeks since I became a U.S. citizen!! I'm super excited!! It was a great ceremony, and I feel way more responsible now being a dual-citizen and all. November is going to very fun as Alec will be turning 1! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by and how much Alec has grown in just 1 year. He's such a smart "Alec". He is not walking yet, but can stand up on his own. His favorite thing to do lately is climb up (and down) the stairs...sometimes I have to stay there with him for over 30 minutes cause he has so much fun with the stairs...oh man, he's going to be a climber :)
We're all doing great and are super excited for our vacation with Alec soon...












No comments: