Monday, July 28, 2008

Just updating

So it has been more than 18 days...and I did find out the sex of the baby....it's a BOY!! We are very excited, and yet very clueless as what to name him. I never thought it would be so hard to choose a name. Our lives have been so busy lately that we really haven't had much time to concentrate on choosing a name, so hopefully by the next post we'll have at least a few choices picked out...we'll see. Here are just recent pictures...I don't like taking pictures lately cause I look so biiiiiggg. But oh well...can't really change anything now. My feet and ankle have been so swollen lately, and I tried putting in one of my three pairs of tennis shoes today to go to a stretching class...and none of them fit :( I guess I'll have to keep wearing sandels for the rest of the pregancy. Can't believe the baby will be here in less than 4 months!!!
With Buddy...so cute!

Taking pregnant pictures at my parents


Being happy!




5 comments:

Tasha said...

You still look beautiful as always Gabi!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see this little guy!

Sarah and Nate said...

You are looking great, Gabi! Good luck with the baby name...it is so much fun to plan and prepare for the baby!

Marc and Kim Wheeler said...

Hi, I was just looking at your facebook page and saw you had a blog. Congrats on soon to be parents! You guys are so cute, and will have a cute family! I hope you guys are doing well. I am adding you guys to our blog. Keep in touch

Ryan & Keri said...

You look beautiful, Gabi, and I can't wait to hear what you are going to name the baby. He's going to be so cute! I also want to see pictures of your guys's place. Everyone keeps telling me how great it looks.

Mari said...

Beautiful!!!!!!! EU tava querendo ver a barriga. NOssa que esse baby vai ser muito lindo ;)
Beijokssssssssss