Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby Shower & Baby Room

I've been so lazy to update the blog, Steve's helped me out by doing the last post of his San Diego Trip, which I was sad I didn't get to go. But I'm sure one day we will go back together to explore beautiful San Diego.
I can't believe it's already November and my due date is just around the corner...the doctor said at 37 weeks the baby is full-term! I can't believe he can be here anytime now! I've been feeling pretty good, except for being so swollen all over (my feet, ankle, hands, face...). I'm hoping it will all go away once the baby is here.
My baby shower was so much fun. My mom and her helpers put together a baby shower for me and my sister-in-law, Virginia (who's due in December). Below are some pictures, and as you can see there was plenty of food and fun! My mom and some friends even performed a dance from an Abba song to show everyone that moms can still have fun!










The baby room is finally clean and organized just waiting for Alec to come home. It took me hours and hours to get it together since I've been just piling stuff there for last few months. Now I can't stop going in there cause it looks so cute and feels so comfy!

9 comments:

The Hillan Family said...

Gabby,
That seriously was the funest baby shower I've ever been too! And the baby's room is adorable! I can't wait to see this little guy! You better call with updates!:)

Alisa

Kika VilaNova said...

Ta lindo o quarto do teu baby! Sabia que eu tambme estou gravida? de 22 semanas! quando o teu vai nascer? beijaum!

Anonymous said...

The baby room is so cute!

I am holding a nursery pictures contest on my site until Jan 2009. Come over and enter!

Enter here

You can win a $75 gift certificate from PinkTaffyDesigns if you win and your baby's room will be featured on my home page.

I'm sure other moms would love to see your room.

Brad said...

Very cute nursery. I had a great time at your baby shower, and it was great to see you. Good Luck with everything.

Julie said...

Gabby,
que delicia!!! As fotos estao lindas!! Eh tao gostosa essa epoca... fica ligada ai, pois tive o nick quando estava de 38 semanas.. e foi super fast... sabado eu estava me sentindo otima, e domingo morrendo de dor!!! it goes bu so fast.. Aproveite esses last days so com o Steve, pois a vida de vcs vai mudar MUITO!!!
Vai mandando noticias ehn!!!
Beijos, e boa Sorte!!!

SIMCOX FAMILY said...

Hey,parece que vc se divertiu bastante no seu cha-de-baby.Deculpa que eu nao pude ir,mas espero que vc esteja bem e nao fique muito anciosa porque sei que eu nao podia mais esperar,depois do 7 mes.
Vc ganhou um swadler?Se nao me fala,sera meu presente,ta bom?
Se cuida!

Ryan & Keri said...

Gabi, I love your Alec's room! It's beautiful!!! And so cute. Now we just need this little bundle to come, so we can kiss him and squish his cheeks!!! I'm so excited for you guys, and it looks like you had a really nice shower. Not that I'm surprised--your mom is an amazing entertainer.

Sarah and Nate said...

Your baby shower looks like a blast! And the room is adorable! We can't wait to see pics of Alec when he comes! So soon!!!

Tasha said...

Oh wow you're getting close!! You haven't had him already have you? If not, good luck with labor and hope all goes well.