Friday, November 21, 2008

No baby yet...

So, I'm 40 weeks today...and still hanging in there with the big belly. I wanted to know what the baby counter to the left would say once I reached the due date ( like, -0 days to go...or something like that...hehe). Steve and I are very anxious for his arrival, but we're not the only ones...his parents, my parents, grandparents, co-workers, and others have been keeping contact everyday to find out if something is going on around here. Sadly, this baby is not making much progress towards his debut, but hopefully he will soon!! I'm still working since I feel great, plus it helps to work from home :)
I'm confident he will be here by my next post!
Hope everyone will have a great Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Marc and Kim Wheeler said...

I am so excited for you! I hope everything goes well. Keep us posted :)

The Tchongas said...

Eitcha tell that baby to hurry up~! You work from home? what are you working with? :)

hugs!

Julie said...

Gabi!!!
Paraben's pelo baby!! Ele eh lindao!!!!
hope you're feeling well!!!
beijos!!!

Tasha said...

Wow you're doing good for hanging in there so long!! Hopefully your baby isn't getting too big inside your belly. :D