Tuesday, December 22, 2009

B-day Boy

So we did a little b-day party for Alec's 1st b-day at our clubhouse. It's been a month already but I kept on forgetting to post some pictures for our extended family and friends who couldn't be here for his b-day...Soooo here we go...Alec did good, I thought he was going to have fun opening the gifts but he didn't care for them at the time. Now he loves his new toys, books and clothes. He had a special b-day outfit as you can see. I did a Mickey Mouse theme since he just loooves watching Mickey Mouse, and of course we had to have hot diggity dogs to eat (with Dave and Brenda’s amazing chili), and a b-day party can never go without Brazilian candy that my mom and I made. It was fun! Thank you everyone who was able to come and celebrate his first b-day ever!!! He'll have fun looking back at these pictures when he's older.






Merry Christmas to everyone!

2 comments:

Ryan and Keri said...

I LOVE the pics! Alec is such a cute boy! I wish I could have watched him clap to his birthday song. I love his outfit too. It looks like you guys threw a great party. Oh, he's just such a doll baby--though not really a baby anymore. I can't wait until our boys can play together. It's going to be great!

The Hillan Family said...

Gabi,

Where did you go?! We need to have treats and chat! Call me!

Love,
Alisa